Life Coaching To Make Your Dreams Happen
As a coach, I am not interested in telling you what you want to hear. My ONLY focus in on you producing results.
The kind of results you have been wishing for and really, really wanting for your life.
For some reason, you just haven’t been able to make your dreams happen. Life is not going the way you want it to go, and a lot of your cool ideas have been put on hold. There are days when you feel like there is no way you are ever going to make your big ideas happen. Sound familiar?
It’s frustrating, I know.
I also know what it’s like to wake up and go.. “Today.. today things are going to change, I’m going to change. Things are going to start happening.”
That resolve that fills you up and motivates the heck out of you and you really do feel like you’re going to start making big shit happen.
And that lasts for… a day? A few hours? Maybe a week?
The problem is that we try to shove that resolve into the current reality of our life. Which has no sticking power.
Change doesn’t happen over night.
It takes more than resolve to produce results. Don’t get me wrong, resolve is a key ingredient to making big stuff happen in life. But resolve is empty if it’s not accompanied by action.
And action is the tricky part.
But action is where the magic happens. You can create any kind of life you imagine, if – and only if – you take action to make things happen.
And that is where coaching can make a huge difference.
As your coach, I will help you to uncover the junk that stops your from getting into action. We will look at your big goals – your dreams – and come up with a clear path to make those ideas happen.
Every week, we will revisit those goals (accountability is also a key ingredient to getting stuff done) and we will look at what’s next to keep moving things forward.
I can’t really say enough about how useful it is to do this with someone who knows how to coach people effectively!
A great example of coaching in action is to look at sports. A coach will watch a player and see things the player can’t. Being able to point out where the player could perform better – more effectively – and giving the player a chance to look at what’s in the way will only make the player stronger.
A good coach will push a player to give more, to take bigger risks and to work harder.
Imagine having that for your life: someone who can see things (stuff you can’t see) that will help you to perform better. Imagine having someone who is 100% committed to your success -who doesn’t judge you and totally gets how challenging it can be to play a big game – imagine that person pushing you to give more, to take bigger risks and to work harder to make your dreams a reality.
With that kind of support, you could then make anything happen. Anything!!
I really believe that. I believe in YOU. And I want to see you make some big shit happen in your life.
Here’s how to get started:
- I only work with people in 3 month commitments. Why? Because it takes that. Results and momentum and making big stuff happen doesn’t happen overnight. I also want to make sure that I’m working with people who are committed to digging in, to sticking it out and to building something that’s sustainable.
- Pick your payment plan below. You’ll be billed monthly (unless you pay in advance) and we won’t do calls if your account isn’t up to date. Fair enough.
- After you sign up, I will send you a questionnaire to get us started. That will need to be filled out and sent back to me before our first call.
- We’ll schedule a weekly, hour long call that works for both of our schedules. Your time will get locked in and that’s when we’ll chat every week. We can do your session over the phone or via skype, whatever works best for you.
- Then we dig in and start to make some magic happen.