My Refund Policy
I know your money matters, where is goes and how you spend it. I also know paying for stuff without knowing if it will be any good can be a bit scary. And, spending your hard earned money in today’s wacky economy on something far out like personal coaching and empowerment is risky and maybe even a bit crazy.
But, I also know that you DO want to make things happen and all this groovy coaching stuff sounds like it could be exactly what you need to get things rockin’ in your life.
So, here is my “official” refund policy.
- I trust and believe I can and will make a difference for you in your life. But, doing so requires a great deal of effort on your part. So, I don’t offer refunds for any of my services or products.
- However. If you have really, truly put forth the effort to make things happen in your life and you honestly feel that working with me has not made a difference for you, then let’s talk. I want you to be left happy and satisfied. If you aren’t, that’s a problem for me and I want to know about it. And, I want to make it right. So, let’s talk and we’ll work something out that DOES leave you happy and satisfied, okay?
- If you sign up for a coaching session, or a team, or anything else and then change your mind before we get started, you won’t get a refund. But, I will let you use whatever money you’ve paid toward a later session or for something else, so long as you do so within a year.
- For ongoing programs (like the Visionary Mom Teams), if you don’t complete the program, any money you’ve paid will not be refunded. If you didn’t complete the program due to some kind of crisis or emergency, then let’s talk. I’d be happy to discuss having you start another session or program later on when things cool down for you.
- If I cancel something or totally flake on you, you can expect a full refund along with a huge apology from me.
I think that pretty much covers it. If I missed something, or if you have a question, please let me know. Okay dokey?