You are ready to go public with you big idea. And you need a web presence to get started.
You want your own blog/website, with your own domain name (www.yourbigidea.com) and not something like www.yourbigidea.blogspot.com.
It’s time for a grown up blog.
But you have no idea how to do that, or you just don’t want to take the time to figure it out yourself.
That’s where I come in.
I can get you set up and open for business, quickly and affordably.
I’m partial to wordpress because you can do SO MUCH with it. From a regular old sharing about life blog to a slick website to your own e-commerce site. Really, the sky’s the limit. So, wordpress is the platform that I’ll use.
Here are the details of how this works:
- The pricing listed is only if you don’t already have website hosting. I will send you through a special affiliate link that has the hosting company pay me for referring you. They pay me so you can pay less. If you already have web hosting, but still want me to set up your blog, contact me to find out how much that would cost.
- Your web hosting and domain name registration is not included. You can either pay for an entire year (about $100) or pay monthly (about $15 to get started, then $10/month), whichever works for you. Don’t do this yet! Remember that I will send you to the hosting site through an affiliate link.
- You will need to pick a free wordpress theme to use on your blog. I am happy to recommend ones that I really like. I won’t be doing a custom blog design for you, but would be happy to chat about doing that if you are interested. Of course, that will cost more. If you want a premium blog theme like woo themes or thesis, I’m happy to install those for an extra fee. Just ask.
- Included, I will also install basic plug-ins to make your blog better. (spam blockers, search engine tools, and ways for your readers to subscribe to and follow comments, etc). And I will show you how to add more if there are specific things that you need.
- I will walk you through the admin area so you can start writing and adding content to your new website/blog. I’ll also point you in the direction of how to customize and spruce things up if you want to do things like make your own banner, etc.
- What’s not included: transferring content from another blog, coaching on “how to blog” or help building up traffic, technological support, web hosting fees and blog design. What you are getting here is a basic set up. From there, you will need to do your own research to build the blog of your dreams. Remember, you can always hire me for one on one coaching if you need some direct support for getting your big idea off the ground.
- Turnaround. Once you pay (see below) your new blog should be up and running within 2 weeks, usually less so long as you secure your hosting right away.
- Questions? Contact me. I am here to make your life easier and your dreams come true.
Ready to get started?
Basic Blog Setup $50